Erasmus+ Key Action 2: Strategic Partnership for Adult Education
Project Number: 2021-1-PL01-KA220-VET-000028039
EnviroVET Website: https://envirovet.erasmus.site
The EnviroVET project supports the professional development of vocational education and training practitioners by increasing their environmental awareness through a series of innovative project results, including an interactive tool designed to measure environmental impact across key areas within the vocational education and training sector.
The project will also engage with European learners within vocational education and training centres, vocational training policy makers and work-based learning providers.
EnviroVET consortium will engage stakeholders with the purpose of generating a positive impact on vocational education and training staff and organisations to become agents of environmental change.
The project objectives are to:
1. Improve the recognition of green skills among vocational education and training practitioners
2. Increase transferable green skills among vocational education learners.
3. Implement European best practices in environmental sustainability among vocational education and training organisations
4. Establish an active, focused network of vocational education and training staff and organisations to exchange environmental sustainability materials and resources.
- EnviroVET Best Practice Toolkit- available September 2022.
- EnviroVET Environmental Charter – available October 2022.
- EnviroVET Environmental Impact Measurement Tool – available July 2023.
- Facilitator e-Course – available December 2023.